Powers of Attorney, Substitutions and Mandate Revocation
Powers of attorney may be drawn up by public instrument, by written document and signed by the represented with the in-person acknowledgment of the letter and signature.
- Client’s Passport or Identity Card;
- Full identification of the represented.
- Document to be authenticated;
- If the document is in a foreign language, it must be officially translated and authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where you reside;
- Valid passport, ID card or Consular Enrollment Certificate;
- Document containing the signatures to be recognized.
- by signature similarity;
- Subscription in person;
- In-person letter and signature;
Provisional Ship Registration
- Application addressed to the Consul General;
- Owner’s valid personal identification document;
- Purchase and Sale Document duly stamped and certified by a local Notary and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Document proving the existence of a Company or other State or Private Organ that is directly or indirectly related to the purchased vessel, proving the purpose for which the referred vessel is intended (Unless the owner is a citizen of Angolan nationality);
- Notary-certified photocopies of the Booklet, Property Title, Tonnage Certificate and Certificate of Navigation;
- Proof of the request for the necessary inspections from related bodies in the country where the ship is berthed;
- Proof of the request to the Republic of Angola for the necessary authorizations from the respective Ministries (Fisheries and Transport);
- Issuance of the Registration List, the owner or shipowner must be asked for the respective Maritime Bills (Authenticated Copies);
- All documents in a foreign language must be accompanied by their own with an official translation into Portuguese, and duly certified by the local Notary and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
NOTE : Any registration is provisional until the ship arrives in Angola, and the Port Authority in question must be contacted immediately.