FORM AND FORM duly completed, without errors or erasures, in capital letter or typed in black ink and signed by the applicant;
Original and Photocopy of one of the following ANGOLAN DOCUMENTS :
- Identity card;
- Passport (all pages written and stamped);
- Birth Certificate issued in Angola, authenticated by the National Directorate of Registries and Notaries and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Personal Card, only for minors;
- Presentation of proof of address;
- One (1) passport-type, color, current, original PHOTOGRAPHY on a white background;
REGARDING UNDER AGE MUST also present:
- TERM OF LIABILITY made by one of the parents or legal guardian.
- Original and photocopy of the Identity Card;
- Original and photocopy of the National Passport;
The presence of the applicant for the issuance of the Consular Card is mandatory, including minors, to collect the fingerprint.
NOTE : Whenever necessary, this Consular Session reserves the right to request the presentation of other documents, as well as to call the applicant for an interview.